1. The people tying little ribbons to the officers' shields.
2. This family on a very special outing.
3. These united armwarmers.
4. This woman with hope in her eyes.
5. This couple, ready to go up against anything.
6. This outspoken parakeet.
7. This man, rising through the mist.
8. This girl, taking a brief break from fighting for justice to brush back her hair.
9. This German Shepherd with a thirst for change.
10. This flag, still vibrant even in darkness.
11. This pair of raincoats, marching forward.
12. This caped warrior taking in her surroundings.
13. This solitary ribbon.
14. This mother and daughter, yearning for a better future.
15. This man, exchanging a word with the police.
16. This bird's eye view of protesters en route.
17. This badass chick, taking a peaceful selfie.
18. This family, having a moment of solidarity.
19. This girl, about to get in on the action.
20. This dynamic duo, taking the streets by storm.
21. These balloons, sticking together no matter what.
22. This fantastic lady who refuses to be suppressed in any capacity.
23. This baby bear at the height of democratic glory.
24. This man sharing a moment with this pup.
25. This baby, voicing the need for a reliable government.
26. This tiny bow of support.
27. This pro-Europeon Union pug.
28. Lazarski University, showing its unyielding support.
29. This little patriot.
30. This simple little hand flag, ready to wave.
31. This fashion-forward and politically-conscientious baby.
32. This onlooker, observing the incredible events around him.
33. This clan of little drummers.
34. This man, praying for what the Orange Revolution hoped to accomplish nine years ago.
35. This little boy, willing to wait as long as it takes.
36. This young woman, crumpling her flag in rage because enough is enough.
37. This amazingly clever sign (and the man holding it).
38. This politically-active pomeranian.
39. This pair, in it whether it rains or shines.
40. This man, forever marching forward.
41. This woman, who rides with freedom.
42. This man carrying his tiny companion through thick and thin.
43. And, of course, Superman himself.
Love and Relationships Editor
Contact Julia Pugachevsky at email@example.com.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.