1. This is one of your most fundamental questions.
2. You never know who is going to walk by your desk on a given day.
3. You get defensive when people complain about the pledge drive.
Let’s be real: Stations need the dough and people need the tote bags.
After all, that’s the money you need for that equipment upgrade you’ve been waiting for!
4. You’ve spent time trying to get your hair just right only to end up with headphone hair.
7. You have been peer pressured into joining a CSA.
Community (Radio) Supported Agriculture
9. You’ve worked really hard on a story only to hear this from an editor.
And it breaks your heart a little.
11. But you’re happy that your mom is into it.
13. You know that this isn’t just a tool to count laps.
16. You’ve looked at one of these for so long you thought your brain would turn to mush.
19. You have heard somebody ask this aloud in the newsroom:
23. But listening to yourself is always weird.
24. You know how many heroes are behind the scenes making things “sing.”
Have you hugged an engineer today?
28. And although the pay isn’t glamorous…
29. You have to admit it feels good to make something that is all encompassing…
- H.R. McMaster was due to retire from the Army. Now he holds what could become one of the most powerful positions in Washington.
- Milo Yiannopoulos has resigned from Breitbart News after he was accused of defending pedophilia in an old video.
- Chris Brown was ordered to stay away from his ex-girlfriend after he allegedly threatened to shoot and kill her, new court documents show.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 🏃💞