2. The blast was likely gas-related, police said.
3. The explosion rocked Divadelni Street in Prague’s popular Old Town district.
4. According to Reuters, there were about 15 people in the building at the time.
7. “These are mostly light injuries, cuts, bruises, injuries from glass,” Schwarz said on Czech Television.
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰