1. Bradley Kollar, a 40-year-old from Hastings, Pennsylvania, loaded his SUV with explosives Tuesday morning and drove it into the home of William Shaner.
Police officers comb through what remains of the house in Clearfield Township, Cambria County, near Chest Springs, Pa.
2. Police say Kollar killed himself and injured two unidentified men.
A damaged garage and vehicles adjacent to the house explosion, which was initially believed to be meth lab-related.
3. According to the Tribune-Democrat, Kollar believed Shaner “snitched” on his family for running a suspected chop shop and meth lab.
Personnel from Patton Volunteer Fire. Company survey the remains.
4. The explosion’s aftermath has been described as a “war zone.” One woman told the Tribune-Democrat she felt it four miles away.
Personnel from Patton Volunteer Fire. Company search for survivors.
5. Kollar was reportedly scheduled to be sentenced Tuesday morning.
Debris from the explosion.
- A newly unearthed Homeland Security report contradicts Donald Trump's travel ban, saying country of origin is not a reliable indicator of terrorism.
- A draft of an Obamacare repeal plan was released that would strip many benefits and taxes from the healthcare law, while blocking federal funds from Planned Parenthood.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀