James Holmes at his arraignment in Centennial, Colorado, March 12.
1. A witness named Corbin Dates detailed what Holmes did to avoid suspicion in the minutes before the shooting.
2. When searching Holmes’ apartment, police found 50 cans/bottles of liquor.
The warrant didn’t indicate whether they were full.
3. Among his email addresses: email@example.com.
4. At the time of his arrest, Holmes was carrying a ton of cash.
5. He had been threatening his psychiatrist, Dr. Lynne Fenton, in text messages.
6. On July 12, he sent her a brown spiral notebook titled “Of Life.” There were several burnt $20 bills inside.
7. Upon his arrest, Holmes told police “It is just me.”
8. Among the drugs found in his bathroom: Clonazepam and Sertraline.
Clonazepam treats epilepsy and bipolar and panic disorders. Sertraline treats depression, OCD, PTSD and anxiety and panic disorders. (The drug in the middle, Loratadine, is an over-the-counter allergy medicine.)
9. And among his bedroom posters: Pulp Fiction and Skyrim.
10. Finally, precise details of the photos found on his iPhone:
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Trump's presidency.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Former Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue will be nominated as Trump's secretary of agriculture, the final cabinet position to be selected.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? This Chinese selfie app is why. Say cheese 📸