1. A witness named Corbin Dates detailed what Holmes did to avoid suspicion in the minutes before the shooting.
2. When searching Holmes' apartment, police found 50 cans/bottles of liquor.
3. Among his email addresses: email@example.com.
4. At the time of his arrest, Holmes was carrying a ton of cash.
5. He had been threatening his psychiatrist, Dr. Lynne Fenton, in text messages.
6. On July 12, he sent her a brown spiral notebook titled "Of Life." There were several burnt $20 bills inside.
7. Upon his arrest, Holmes told police "It is just me."
8. Among the drugs found in his bathroom: Clonazepam and Sertraline.
9. And among his bedroom posters: Pulp Fiction and Skyrim.
10. Finally, precise details of the photos found on his iPhone:
Many of the details in the warrants and affidavits released Thursday were made public during Holmes' preliminary hearing.
Jessica Testa is a national reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York.
Contact Jessica Testa at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.