1. Kathleen Mangan-Valle took the stand Monday to tell jurors how she discovered her husband’s fetish — by installing Spyware and reading through his chat history, where she saw his gruesome plans for her.
5. Mangan-Valle met her husband through OKCupid in 2009. She got pregnant in 2010, and she sensed Valle becoming distant. When she went into labor, he made her wait for him to take a shower before driving her to the hospital.
A photo shown in court: Gilberto Valle with his daughter.
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- President Barack Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀