2. Two more died in the rainstorm that came after the tornadoes. By Saturday, floodwaters topped four feet in the Oklahoma City metro area.
A man stands on top of his car as it is flooded on S. May Avenue near SW 25th in Oklahoma City.
4. About 90 people were treated for injuries, while nearly 25,000 people were left without power.
A sign on the side of home damaged by a tornado on June 2 in Moore, Oklahoma.
5. Friday’s storm came as residents of Moore, Okla., were still recovering from May 20’s EF-5 tornado that killed 24.
People ride on a truck through a neighborhood that was devastated in Moore.
- A Cincinnati zoo is defending its decision to kill a gorilla after a boy fell into an exhibit.
- Former U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder said Edward Snowden performed a "public service" leaking surveillance secrets.
- Seventeen people died in a fire at a makeshift nursing home near Ukraine's capital Kiev on Sunday.