2. Two more died in the rainstorm that came after the tornadoes. By Saturday, floodwaters topped four feet in the Oklahoma City metro area.
A man stands on top of his car as it is flooded on S. May Avenue near SW 25th in Oklahoma City.
4. About 90 people were treated for injuries, while nearly 25,000 people were left without power.
A sign on the side of home damaged by a tornado on June 2 in Moore, Oklahoma.
5. Friday’s storm came as residents of Moore, Okla., were still recovering from May 20’s EF-5 tornado that killed 24.
People ride on a truck through a neighborhood that was devastated in Moore.
- H.R. McMaster was due to retire from the Army. Now he holds what could become one of the most powerful positions in Washington.
- Milo Yiannopoulos has resigned from Breitbart News after he was accused of defending pedophilia in an old video.
- Chris Brown was ordered to stay away from his ex-girlfriend after he allegedly threatened to shoot and kill her, court documents show.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 👦💨💞