2. Two more died in the rainstorm that came after the tornadoes. By Saturday, floodwaters topped four feet in the Oklahoma City metro area.
A man stands on top of his car as it is flooded on S. May Avenue near SW 25th in Oklahoma City.
4. About 90 people were treated for injuries, while nearly 25,000 people were left without power.
A sign on the side of home damaged by a tornado on June 2 in Moore, Oklahoma.
5. Friday’s storm came as residents of Moore, Okla., were still recovering from May 20’s EF-5 tornado that killed 24.
People ride on a truck through a neighborhood that was devastated in Moore.
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- Several states will keep enforcing bans against transgender discrimination in schools after Trump withdrew guidelines protecting students.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- A couple recently celebrated their engagement with a "La La Land" inspired photo shoot, and it's pretty cute 💍📷