Ansarada is a finance company that makes so-called “virtual data room” software—a web client that allows the partners in a merger or acquisition to disclose confidential information as part of the due diligence process. I know, I’m bored too.
Next week, however, Ansarada launches M&ADE, which they are billing as the world’s first mergers and acquisitions game.
And if the trailer is to be believed, this game is better than cocaine.
2. It’s basically like living inside The Wolf of Wall Street.
3. You’re gonna drive sick fuckin cars
4. You’re gonna sail sick fuckin boats
5. You’re gonna walk all badass towards a sick fuckin chopper
6. This game is epic. It’s where legends are made.
7. So like, what do you do in M@ADE?
Robber baron muthafucka
8. So, it looks like you tap.
9. Like, tap on text.
10. You tap on text a lot tho
a game about lawyers and accountants
11. And then some check marks appear
so um well
12. And then you’re a legend. Celebrate
- Fyre Festival — organized by Ja Rule and billed as a luxury event — has turned into a total shitshow and people are livid 💸😱
- American Airlines gave workers a raise — to the highest pay in the industry — and Wall Street is furious. The company's stock has been falling since Thursday.
- The new leader of Marine Le Pen's National Front party in France has stepped down amid accusations of Holocaust denial.
- We found an average of about one false statement per day from Trump and his aides throughout the president's first 100 days in office 💯