1. Meet Ira.
2. Ira is a nice floating head that lives in the woods and also a garage.
Everyone’s gotta live somewhere, right?
4. Before Ira, there was Human Head.
He didn’t have eyes, but no one’s perfect.
5. Before Human Head, there was Dawn.
Dawn lured a lot of men into the woods, but c’mon! The woods are fun!
6. Before Dawn, there was Zoltar the Magnificent.
Just look at that trustworthy face and goatee.
7. So you see, Ira comes from a long and trustworthy line of graphics demonstrations.
That like to play in the woods.
9. And great news! Nvidia just released Ira into wild. That means that anyone can download him and play around with his face.
In the woods.
11. And you can make him make funny faces downtown?
Don’t you want to goof off with Ira downtown? Ira wants you to want to watch him goof off downtown.
13. Pretty cool, right?
Walk away slowly and keep your eyes on the ground.
14. You can even make him smile!
If he starts to smile, it’s too late. Scream to warn others to stay out of the woods.
- UK chancellor George Osborne says Brexit will impact the economy but Britain faces the challenge from "a position of strength."
- The Supreme Court has struck down restrictions on abortion providers in Texas, holding that such restrictions are unconstitutional.
- It's #TurnUpToVote week at BuzzFeed. Ready for November? You can register right here 🇺🇸