1. Davey Havok is the lead singer of the punk band AFI. He’s known for his love of black makeup, his love of soaring hooks, and his forelock, which is the size of a slice of Chicago deep dish pizza.
3. It turns out that people love drawing Davey.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. Yesterday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- About a dozen people were critically injured when a vehicle plowed into a crowd during a Mardi Gras parade on Saturday, New Orleans police said.
- Tom Perez has been named chair of the Democratic National Committee. He was Obama's Labor Secretary.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, who fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱