1. Davey Havok is the lead singer of the punk band AFI. He’s known for his love of black makeup, his love of soaring hooks, and his forelock, which is the size of a slice of Chicago deep dish pizza.
3. It turns out that people love drawing Davey.
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren went full "nasty" on Trump, saying "nasty women" are going to cast their "nasty votes" on Nov. 8 🙋
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Jay Z is holding a concert for Clinton in Ohio aimed at mobilizing a group she's struggled to excite: black voters. 🎤
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏