2. It’s pretty simple. You draw lines between stations, increase station capacity, and build more cars.
3. If you don’t build fast enough, passengers get stranded.
4. Anyways, I just built four new subway lines in 8 minutes. Where the hell is the 2nd Avenue subway “de Blasio”?
5. Mini Metro is coming to mobile devices later this year.
- Two weeks before Nov 8, there is no shortage of election forecasts. BuzzFeed News' data reporters break down what the numbers mean.
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Obamacare premiums will jump an average 25% in 2017, but federal officials say subsidies will keep costs low for most people.
- The first Gilmore Girls trailer is finally here and it looks like Luke and Lorelai are together 💛☕️