1. This is Tsvetan Hristov. He is from Bulgaria.
2. This is Kratos. He is from ancient Sparta. He is the hero of the God of War games.
4. He looks so much like Kratos that back in 2009 he and some fans of the game started “The Real Kratos Project”.
The purpose of the project, according to Tsvetan, is to “bring Kratos to life.”
7. Its target is $295,000. It currently has $209, with 16 days to go. But the real Kratos has survived far longer odds! So go check out the Kickstarter.
8. Help Tsvetan Hristov, errr, Kratos, achieve his dreams!
- Churches across the US are prepping an underground railroad system for immigrants who fear deportation under Trump.
- Tom Perez has been named chair of the Democratic National Committee. He was Obama's Labor Secretary.
- At a rally in NYC, trans New Yorkers asked for support from the broader LGBT community — something they haven't always gotten.
- Barack Obama took Malia to see a Broadway show and everyone is talking about how refreshed he's looking 😎