2. Grim Fandango is just about the greatest game of all time.
It’s hilarious, beautiful, deviously clever, and has that simple quality that most games don’t come within a galaxy of: soul. I have a tattoo of it.
4. Disney, which now owns the rights to Grim Fandango, is teaming with Sony to remaster the game for PS4 and Playstation Vita.
E3 is a stinky, sad, and lowest common denominator gas cloud. This announcement, amidst such an epic litany of turds, is a very good thing.
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- According to the World Bank, a child born in 2014, on average, will live for more than 71 years.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 👦💨💞