2. Grand Theft Auto V was the most talked-about, most controversial, most ambitious, and in my opinion, best game of 2013.
3. Sony announced tonight that it will be released for the PlayStation 4 this fall.
Cool! I mean, idk if I want to play it for another 38 hours straight but I’m sure it will look nicer and still be very, very good.
- The State Department has faulted Hillary Clinton for breaking email rules and failing to manage cybersecurity risks as Secretary of State.
- Protests outside a Donald Trump rally in New Mexico turned violent Tuesday night as demonstrators threw rocks and bottles at police officers.
- The Afghan Taliban has picked an extremist scholar as its successor to leader Mullah Mansour, who was killed in a U.S. drone strike last week.