1. “There are evil people, all over the world, in probably every town in my Congressional District, who are trying to get their hands on weapons, to kill Americans.”
2. “All Jesse Jackson is trying to do is keep African Americans down on some plantation.”
3. Rep. Walsh referred to President Obama as “son.”
4. Democrats’ mission is to make minorities “dependent” on the government.
5. Obama was elected because “he pushed that magical button: a black man who was articulate, liberal, the whole white guilt.”
- The House voted to undo landmark internet privacy rules that protect your sensitive information like browsing history 💻
- Companies like Nestle, Ben & Jerry's, and General Mills say they'll keep fighting carbon pollution despite Trump's climate change executive order.
- Two UN investigators' bodies were found in a shallow grave after they went missing in the Democratic Republic of Congo.
- Bill O'Reilly apologized after making what some are calling an "openly racist" remark about Rep. Maxine Waters' hair.