1. Same-sex couples in Madison began getting married in Wisconsin on Friday just minutes after a federal judge struck down the state’s marriage ban.
5. Wisconsin Attorney General J. B. Van Hollen said the ban was still in effect despite the ruling Friday, but that didn’t stop other couples from moving quickly as well.
11. In fact, a LOT of couples showed up to marry.
15. And a lot of officials showed up to marry them.
19. The courthouse in Madison was busy with couples, witnesses and others.
23. Same-sex couples also got married in Milwaukee.
- Fyre Festival — organized by Ja Rule and billed as a luxury event — has turned into a total shitshow and people are livid 💸😱
- We found about one false statement per day from Trump and his aides throughout the president's first 100 days in office 💯
- The new leader of Marine Le Pen's National Front party in France has stepped down amid accusations of Holocaust denial.
- Arkansas executed Kenneth Williams Thursday night — just days before one of the state's execution drugs expires.