1. New Jersey Governor Chris Christie appeared on The Tonight Show Thursday and showed the world how to dance.
3. The dances were dad-themed.
5. Some were also political — Christie is a contender for the Republican presidential nomination.
7. One of the dances poked fun at Christie’s bridge scandal.
9. Christie, a big man, exhibits a particularly kinetic dancing style, especially in dad pants.
11. Watch the full video:
- The men who attacked Istanbul's main airport on Tuesday, killing 44 people, were from Russia, Uzbekistan, and Kyrgyzstan.
- During the 2014 Scottish referendum, Trump said independence would be "devastating" for Scotland. Last week he celebrated Brexit.
- A federal judge halted Mississippi's anti-LGBT religious exemption law moments before it was set to go into effect.