2. Then in June, CBS decided that it wanted Time Warner to pay it more money per subscriber.
(The last deal was inked five years ago; CBS currently receives less than $1 from each Time Warner Cable subscriber. It would like to increase to $2 or more for customers in New York, Los Angeles, and Dallas.)
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- At least 13 people were killed and 31 others injured when a tour bus crashed into a semi-trailer near Palm Springs, California Sunday.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.