2. Then in June, CBS decided that it wanted Time Warner to pay it more money per subscriber.
(The last deal was inked five years ago; CBS currently receives less than $1 from each Time Warner Cable subscriber. It would like to increase to $2 or more for customers in New York, Los Angeles, and Dallas.)
- One of the nation's top legal groups is seeking a wide array of records from four federal agencies to challenge Trump's potential business conflicts.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- The turnout at Trump's inaugural concert was much smaller compared to the crowd that showed up for Obama's 2009 celebration.
- Gingers rejoice! A redhead emoji may be coming your way soon 🙌