2. Then in June, CBS decided that it wanted Time Warner to pay it more money per subscriber.
(The last deal was inked five years ago; CBS currently receives less than $1 from each Time Warner Cable subscriber. It would like to increase to $2 or more for customers in New York, Los Angeles, and Dallas.)
- Donald Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Famine in South Sudan has left 100,000 people facing starvation and nearly 8 million in need of immediate assistance, UN agencies say.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it's the definition of friendship goals 😎