4. “A trip to Ethiopia showed me some wonderful women, far away from our modern world and trends. This was the moment when I realized that beauty is everywhere and I could show this to all the world.”
Omo Valley, Ethiopia
12. Mihaela hopes to continue her ambitious project and plans to travel to even more countries in the future.
“I want to publish the first edition of the ‘Atlas of Beauty’ after I make another journey,” she said. “I need more images and more diversity to show that we live in an amazing world.”
Mihaela is starting another round of fundraising for her next wing of the “Atlas of Beauty” project. She has a Crowd Funding page where people can contribute to the project, but this time around contributors can choose her upcoming destinations based on a voting system.
- Time has long chosen controversial figures as their "Person of the Year." But in the age of Trump, has the nuance of "winning" disappeared?
- Tennessee authorities have charged 2 minors with starting the massive wildfires that killed 14 people last month.
- At least 2 women say Stanford offered them money to close federal investigations into how it handles sexual assault.
- This dad had the most adorable freak out when he met his first Alpaca 😂