4. The baby was handed to officer Luisa Fernanda Urrea, who wasted no time in nursing.
The child has since been turned over to the Colombian Institute of Family Welfare, which is seeking out the mother, who could face potential charges.
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade on Saturday, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. On Friday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱