1. To mark the Easter festivities, an unverified Tiffany Trump Facebook page posted an image of President Trump being held by Jesus in the oval office.
“Dear Lord, I pray in the Mighty name of Jesus, that you would give Donald J. Trump wisdom and that you would protect him and fill him with Your Spirit and help him withstand the fiery darts of the enemy,” the caption said.
3. The photo took on a life of its own on Twitter, where it received thousands of likes and retweets.
4. Soon, there were jokes.
6. But it’s unlikely the Tiffany Trump page is real. This page is not verified like, for example, Ivanka Trump’s page, and the only description is “Tiffany Trump Official.”
It also has just over 100,000 likes — too few for a public figure like Tiffany. Ivanka’s page has over 5 million.
7. There’s more. Tiffany’s page almost exclusively shares videos to the website Daily Motion and female.pk, on which most of the images are broken.
One of the recent shared links asks whether Ivanka Trump or Tiffany Trump is “the sexiest Trump.”
The image itself has been around since at least January on religious forums. In short, Tiffany’s post is unlikely to have been made by Tiffany Trump herself.
BuzzFeed News has reached out to The White House to ask about the post but has not yet heard back. The post will be updated if we do.
- Republicans presented Democrats on Tuesday with a spending plan that doesn't include funding for the border wall, stalling one of Trump's most controversial campaign promises.
- Fox News anchor Kelly Wright and 12 other current and former employees are suing the network for racial discrimination and harassment.
- The humanitarian crisis in Venezuela is so bad that people are walking over to Brazil to get the food and medicines they need.
- A 5-year-old girl cosplayed Jyn Erso so she could deliver the Death Star plans to Princess Leia 🙏