2. A couple of people made clever quips about the 1-800 help line.
3. A few said Obama and his healthcare suck.
4. Constructive criticism is always nice! A simple name change could make things better.
5. One man was accidentally sent to prison.
6. Some called it communist, others preferred “socialist.”
7. Some people brought up those pesky death panels.
8. One man diagnosed what made this woman nearly faint.
9. Some people are convinced it’s a Ponzi scheme.
11. A few people called for an impeachment.
12. But don’t worry Mr. President, you have supporters too.
- At least 38 people are dead and more than 160 hurt after explosions outside a stadium in Turkey, the country's interior minister said.
- Trump will reportedly pick ExxonMobil's CEO Rex Tillerson as secretary of state. He has a long history of oil deals with Russia.
- Gen. David Petraeus helped block the autopsy of an Afghan man who died mysteriously in US custody, emails show.
- "Saturday Night Live" revealed Donald Trump's newest pick to lead the Drug Enforcement Agency: Walter White.