1. From a giant floated devoted entirely to his mayoral bid, Weiner asked the crowd if they were from various countries. He received cheers that were barely audible over the horns and sirens from the DJ behind him.
2. He gets in to it even more as he starts swaying with the music and singing along.
3. Another parade-goer captured more of his dancing from a different angle.
4. People took to Twitter to weigh in:
Rae The Chef
Anthony Weiner was really at the parade talmbout BAP BAP BAP/ Via
“Who Jah Bless” -Anthony Weiner/ Via
6. Especially ESPN’s Bomani Jones:
that man must wanna be mayor BAD, jack,/ Via
i need to resume breathing so i can iron my clothes and head out. but dog…i want to move to nyc for weiner’s “smile manhattan” concert./ Via
8. But while Weiner may have stole the show, Bill de Blasio and his family deserves honorable mention for introducing us to “The Smackdown.”
- Politics in France were redrawn Sunday as pro-EU Macron and far-right Le Pen advanced to a runoff in the country's presidential election 🇫🇷
- US Attorney General Jeff Sessions said Sunday that DREAMers, like "everyone that enters the country unlawfully," are "subject to deportation."
- North Korea has arrested a third American citizen amid a dramatic escalation in tensions with the United States.
- Drag queens, puppies, and Lisa Rinna — BuzzFeed News got a behind the scenes look of "Watch What Happens Live."