1. About 230 dolphins have died and washed ashore on the East Coast this summer. Typically, 65 dead dolphins are reported washed on shores a year.
2. The Virginia Aquarium Stranding Response Team has performed necropsies on dead dolphins to determine the cause.
3. Stranding resuce organizations say they’re still unsure what has caused the rise in dolphin deaths. Bob Schoelkopf of the Marine Mammal Stranding Center in New Jersey noted some of the dolphins have respiratory infections.
4. Dead dolphin bodies have appeared on the coastlines of New York, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland and Virginia this summer.
- Smash hit "Hamilton" received 16 Tony Award nominations, breaking the record held by "The Producers" and "Billy Elliot" 🎤
- Indiana votes on Tuesday, and it could be Ted Cruz's last big chance to end Trump's winning streak in the U.S. presidential race 🇺🇸
- A judge in Brazil has ordered WhatsApp blocked for 72 hours over the messaging service's recently encrypted data ❌📲