5. The daughter said people at school talked behind her back when she wore these clothes. After two days, she said she learned her lesson and won’t bully anymore. Now she can go back to wearing her regular clothes.
The daughter’s face was blurred out to protect her from any further embarrassment, because, let’s be honest, she’s been through enough.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. Yesterday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Tom Perez has been named chair of the Democratic National Committee. He was Obama's Labor Secretary.
- Churches across the US are prepping an underground railroad system for immigrants who fear deportation under Trump.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, who fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱