1. MSNBC host Melissa Harris-Perry replaced her earrings with tampon earrings on air Sunday.
2. She said her producer made them for her.
3. She said she did it because of the Texas woman who initially weren’t allowed to bring tampons to protest the Texas legislature’s debate on a bill placing restrictions on abortions.
5. The end.
- Bomb threats were called into Jewish centers in at least 13 states today, making it the fifth wave of threats since January.
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝
- The suspect in a Kansas shooting that left an Indian man dead thought he was shooting Iranians, and the FBI is investigating as a possible hate crime.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳