1. MSNBC host Melissa Harris-Perry replaced her earrings with tampon earrings on air Sunday.
2. She said her producer made them for her.
3. She said she did it because of the Texas woman who initially weren’t allowed to bring tampons to protest the Texas legislature’s debate on a bill placing restrictions on abortions.
5. The end.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.