1. Eric Hartsburg, an Indiana man who got the Romney “R” tattooed on his face a week and a half before the 2012 election has decided to get it removed.
2. Hartsburg told the Associated Press he originally got the tattoo because he was “trying to make politics fun” and he wanted to let young people know “you don’t have to be rich, you don’t have to be old to be Republican.”
3. Now, however, Hartsburg said “it represents not a losing campaign, but a sore losing campaign … I felt kind of snubbed when I reached out to the Romney campaign and Gov. Romney or nobody from the campaign contacted me back.”
4. Earlier this year, Hartsburg appeared on an episode of TLC’s “Worst Tattoo.”
5. Here’s video of him talking about it.
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- According to the World Bank, a child born in 2014, on average, will live for more than 71 years.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 👦💨💞