1. Eric Hartsburg, an Indiana man who got the Romney “R” tattooed on his face a week and a half before the 2012 election has decided to get it removed.
2. Hartsburg told the Associated Press he originally got the tattoo because he was “trying to make politics fun” and he wanted to let young people know “you don’t have to be rich, you don’t have to be old to be Republican.”
3. Now, however, Hartsburg said “it represents not a losing campaign, but a sore losing campaign … I felt kind of snubbed when I reached out to the Romney campaign and Gov. Romney or nobody from the campaign contacted me back.”
4. Earlier this year, Hartsburg appeared on an episode of TLC’s “Worst Tattoo.”
5. Here’s video of him talking about it.
- Thursday's vote on the GOP health care bill in the House was postponed after it became clear too many Republicans opposed the Obamacare replacement.
- Democrats will try to block Trump's Supreme Court pick, Neil Gorsuch, setting the stage for Republicans to eliminate the judicial filibuster.
- The Republican chair of the House intel committee was forced to apologize after he made public statements about Trump surveillance without consulting anyone.
- The suspect in the London terror attack near Parliament, who was killed by police, has been identified as 52-year-old Khalid Masood.