1. Eric Hartsburg, an Indiana man who got the Romney “R” tattooed on his face a week and a half before the 2012 election has decided to get it removed.
2. Hartsburg told the Associated Press he originally got the tattoo because he was “trying to make politics fun” and he wanted to let young people know “you don’t have to be rich, you don’t have to be old to be Republican.”
3. Now, however, Hartsburg said “it represents not a losing campaign, but a sore losing campaign … I felt kind of snubbed when I reached out to the Romney campaign and Gov. Romney or nobody from the campaign contacted me back.”
4. Earlier this year, Hartsburg appeared on an episode of TLC’s “Worst Tattoo.”
5. Here’s video of him talking about it.
- Hillary Clinton called Donald Trump's attacks on former Miss Universe Alicia Machado "unhinged."
- In a newly released video deposition Trump implied he planned to call Mexicans "rapists" when he announced his presidential run.
- The hair vitamins promoted by the Kardashians make "largely inaccurate" nutrient claims, according to lab tests.