1. Eric Hartsburg, an Indiana man who got the Romney “R” tattooed on his face a week and a half before the 2012 election has decided to get it removed.
2. Hartsburg told the Associated Press he originally got the tattoo because he was “trying to make politics fun” and he wanted to let young people know “you don’t have to be rich, you don’t have to be old to be Republican.”
3. Now, however, Hartsburg said “it represents not a losing campaign, but a sore losing campaign … I felt kind of snubbed when I reached out to the Romney campaign and Gov. Romney or nobody from the campaign contacted me back.”
4. Earlier this year, Hartsburg appeared on an episode of TLC’s “Worst Tattoo.”
5. Here’s video of him talking about it.
- At least 21 people died after a magnitude-6.2 earthquake hit central Italy. The mayor of Amatrice said, "the town isn't here anymore."
- Donald Trump has often claimed to be "the largest real estate developer in New York," but he isn't.
- Facebook says it mistakenly suspended two libertarian groups. It's the network's latest case of suddenly removing content.