1. April 2 was World Autism Awareness Day.
4. And the Great Buddha at Hyogo in Kobe, Japan.
5. And Humayun’s Tomb in New Delhi, India.
6. And this really big fountain in Geneva, Switzerland.
10. Same with Shanghai, China.
11. And the leaning tower of Pisa.
14. You can find out more about World Autism Awareness Day here.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.