2. It’s 1-800-318-2596.
3. And as Lachlan Markay of the Washington Free Beacon noticed, it spells out 1-800-F1U-CKYO.
Fun fact: if you exclude the 1 (no associated letters), the federal Obamacare hotline is 1-800-FUCK-YO https://t.co/3j7vpxZqWe
5. You can look for yourself. 1-800-318-2596.
6. So now you’ll never forget.
- The White House tried to stop Congress from publicly blaming Russia for election-related cyberattacks, BuzzFeed News has learned.
- Monday night's first presidential debate between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton was a horse show for undecided voters.
- Former Israeli President Shimon Peres has died at 93. He was the country's longest-serving politician and statesman.