2. It was also the day Britney Spears released a music video for “Work B**ch.”
4. Which means Britney’s masterpiece will not be able to be added to the Library of Congress’ archives until this mess is cleared up.
5. So Britney tweeted this inspiring tweet Tuesday.
Go call the po-lice, Go Call The Gu-vunah! Someone tell Congress to get to #WorkBxxCH
13. Yes, ma’am.
- Former British prime minister Tony Blair says there are elements of the Brexit debate "happening the world over."
- Uber documents provided to BuzzFeed News suggest that price cuts don't always raise driver wages 🚗💸
- President Barack Obama declared a major disaster in West Virginia after at least 23 people were killed in flash floods.