2. It was also the day Britney Spears released a music video for “Work B**ch.”
4. Which means Britney’s masterpiece will not be able to be added to the Library of Congress’ archives until this mess is cleared up.
5. So Britney tweeted this inspiring tweet Tuesday.
Go call the po-lice, Go Call The Gu-vunah! Someone tell Congress to get to #WorkBxxCH
13. Yes, ma’am.
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- Think before you trust Facebook: Hyperpartisan pages are posting false or misleading information up to 38% of the time 💻⁉️
- A Mexican judge has approved the extradition of drug cartel leader Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán to the United States.
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.