1. Thousands gathered in Washington, D.C., Saturday to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the 1968 March on Washington where Martin Luther King gave his “I have a dream” speech.
2. Martin Luther King III spoke in front of the Lincoln Memorial where his father spoke half a century earlier, and said, “We know that the dream is far from being realized.”
3. Al Sharpton also spoke, saying “Dreams are for those who refuse to accept reality … the world is made of dreamers who change reality.”
4. Marchers also demonstrated for action on jobs, voting rights and gun violence.
- Donald Trump just announced he will "totally accept" the election results….if he wins.