1. An Oklahoma meteorologist captured a photo of bowling pins standing upright in the remains of the Moore AMF Bowling Lanes.
Tornadoes do STRANGE things, check out this photo from the bowling alley in #Moore. The bowling pins were fine. @kfor
- The Russian government agrees with Donald Trump's comments that NATO is "obsolete," which the president-elect made during an interview published Sunday.
- BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.
- Eight billionaires — all men — together own as much wealth as the world's poorest 3.7 billion people, a new report has revealed.
- There's a new HBO show called "The Young Pope" and the internet is having fun with it.