1. The Victorious Fatherland Liberation War Museum in Pyongyang, North Korea, reopened this weekend after being closed for renovation.
3. North Korean leader Kim Jong-un was there to celebrate the glorious occasion.
4. And, boy, did he have a great time.
5. The museum’s also kind of like the North Korean version of Madame Tussauds.
9. And look at lots of other stuff too.
10. There really is no shortage of things you could look at.
11. And it’s a great time for everybody.
12. The end.
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, was grilled by Democrats over his time leading a mortgage company that carried out over 36,000 foreclosures.
- Senegal says it has sent troops into Gambia in an attempt to remove President Yahya Jammeh, who has refused to step down since losing reelection in December.
- Rick Perry, who famously wanted to abolish the Energy Department, said at his confirmation hearing to lead the Energy Department he now rejects "recommending its elimination."
- A majority of American adults get news from Facebook, according to a new survey by BuzzFeed, but only 18% of respondents said they trusted news from Facebook. ✋ 📰