1. The Victorious Fatherland Liberation War Museum in Pyongyang, North Korea, reopened this weekend after being closed for renovation.
3. North Korean leader Kim Jong-un was there to celebrate the glorious occasion.
4. And, boy, did he have a great time.
5. The museum’s also kind of like the North Korean version of Madame Tussauds.
9. And look at lots of other stuff too.
10. There really is no shortage of things you could look at.
11. And it’s a great time for everybody.
12. The end.
- The Democratic National Convention starts today and it's already off to a rocky start. Here's what you need to know 🇺🇸🔔
- Russia won't be banned from the Rio Olympics but its athletes need to pass new anti-doping tests to compete, the IOC ruled.
- Chris Froome won the Tour de France. He's the first Brit to win the cycling race three times 🚴