1. The Victorious Fatherland Liberation War Museum in Pyongyang, North Korea, reopened this weekend after being closed for renovation.
3. North Korean leader Kim Jong-un was there to celebrate the glorious occasion.
4. And, boy, did he have a great time.
5. The museum’s also kind of like the North Korean version of Madame Tussauds.
9. And look at lots of other stuff too.
10. There really is no shortage of things you could look at.
11. And it’s a great time for everybody.
12. The end.
- The U.S. Justice Dept. will seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, the suspect in last summer's Charleston church shooting.
- Police are removing thousands of refugees from an informal refugee camp on Greece's border with Macedonia.
- A Pennsylvania judge has ordered Bill Cosby to face trial for a felony sex-assault case from 2004.