1. The Victorious Fatherland Liberation War Museum in Pyongyang, North Korea, reopened this weekend after being closed for renovation.
3. North Korean leader Kim Jong-un was there to celebrate the glorious occasion.
4. And, boy, did he have a great time.
5. The museum’s also kind of like the North Korean version of Madame Tussauds.
9. And look at lots of other stuff too.
10. There really is no shortage of things you could look at.
11. And it’s a great time for everybody.
12. The end.
- Sixteen people died after a hot air balloon caught fire and crashed in Texas Saturday.