1. A metal Velociraptor statue in front of a home in Salt Lake City went missing this weekend.
2. The statue, known affectionately as “Rapty,” was a landmark in the neighborhood. It was stolen while the family was out of town.
3. Owner Janelle Smith said she purchased the statue in California a decade ago.
5. Make no mistake, neighbors were upset.
6. A jogger found Rapty dumped in an alley near the home around 6 a.m. Tuesday, the owner’s brother told BuzzFeed.
7. And the family is stoked to get their statue back.
- Trump's supporters are just as frustrated as he is about not getting things done — and they're blaming everyone but Trump.
- Thousands of people hit the streets on Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.