1. A 1,345-pound man was transported by forklift from his home in Jizan, Saudi Arabia, to receive medical treatment Monday.
2. Khaled Mohsen Shaeri, 20, has been unable to leave his home for two years.
3. King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia arranged for Shaeri to be transported to the capital, Riyadh, to receive treatment.
4. After being transported on the forklift, Shaeri was taken by ambulance to an airport where a military jet was waiting for him.
6. A family member told Reuters he wishes him good health and wellness.
- A luxury event called Fyre Festival has turned into a total shitshow. "I think the festival took on a life of its own," the event's co-founder said 😱
- American Airlines gave workers a raise — to the highest pay in the industry — and Wall Street is furious. The company's stock has been falling since Thursday.
- We found an average of about one false statement per day from Trump and his aides throughout the president's first 100 days in office 💯
- A teen had a remarkably petty response when her ex asked for his prom money back: She paid him in all pennies 😏