7. Yes, Russian President Vladimir Putin is really Lisa Gherardini, the wife of Florintine noble Francesco del Giocondo, in disguise. Or Putin traveled back in time to pose for Da Vinci. One of these things is probably true. Probably.
9. Because look here. Vladimir Putin was also a Greek general.
10. And the subject of several paintings by Dutch painter Jan van Eyck.
11. He’s even found in the works of MC Escher.
12. So Putin is clearly either a time-traveling 16th century nobleman’s wife, a 19th century Greek general, or an 18th century Dutch model. Believe us, dear reader, when we say we will be ~investigating~ this deeply.
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- President Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- You could be consuming fake news on Snapchat Discover. The app is now making publishers fact-check their content 👻