3. Sadly, as the Supreme Court has no official Twitter account, many people have assumed that @SCOTUSblog is where they should tweet their anger regarding Supreme Court decisions.
4. And after Monday’s controversial ruling on the contraceptive mandate in the Affordable Care Act, poor @SCOTUSblog got a ton of unhappy tweets from people who assumed they were the official social media organ of the Supreme Court.
5. So @SCOTUSblog decided to do the only rational thing in an unfortunate situation of this sort…reply to a bunch of the angry tweets with cheeky comments.
6. And they did it A WHOLE BUNCH.
- As one of his first acts as president, Donald Trump announced the end of certain Obama administration climate and pollution rules.
- Over 200 people were arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clashed in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- Donald Trump was sworn in today as the 45th president of the United States of America. 🇺🇸
- Flights around the country are packed with pink as people stream into Washington, DC, for the Women's March, happening the day after Donald Trump's inauguration 👩❤️👩