3. Sadly, as the Supreme Court has no official Twitter account, many people have assumed that @SCOTUSblog is where they should tweet their anger regarding Supreme Court decisions.
4. And after Monday’s controversial ruling on the contraceptive mandate in the Affordable Care Act, poor @SCOTUSblog got a ton of unhappy tweets from people who assumed they were the official social media organ of the Supreme Court.
5. So @SCOTUSblog decided to do the only rational thing in an unfortunate situation of this sort…reply to a bunch of the angry tweets with cheeky comments.
6. And they did it A WHOLE BUNCH.
- Hillary Clinton is calling on the FBI to release "whatever facts they claim to have" on the newly discovered emails.
- An American Airlines plane caught on fire on the runway Friday afternoon at Chicago's O'Hare airport.
- Russia has been blocked from serving on the UN Human Rights Council in a surprising vote.
- A woman's 85-year-old grandpa was the flower girl at her wedding ❤️