3. Sadly, as the Supreme Court has no official Twitter account, many people have assumed that @SCOTUSblog is where they should tweet their anger regarding Supreme Court decisions.
4. And after Monday’s controversial ruling on the contraceptive mandate in the Affordable Care Act, poor @SCOTUSblog got a ton of unhappy tweets from people who assumed they were the official social media organ of the Supreme Court.
5. So @SCOTUSblog decided to do the only rational thing in an unfortunate situation of this sort…reply to a bunch of the angry tweets with cheeky comments.
6. And they did it A WHOLE BUNCH.
- Congress has voted to override President Obama's veto of a bill that'd allow families of 9/11 victims to sue Saudi Arabia.
- A teenager was taken into custody Wednesday after he shot two students and one teacher at an elementary school in South Carolina.
- Jerry Springer says Donald Trump probably wouldn't be on his show because his guests are authentic and tell the truth.