1. Today was the opening of the National Museum Of African American History And Culture (NMAAHC), and it’s also the day this moment happened:
2. First Lady Michelle Obama wrapped George W. Bush in an adorable hug.
3. And he tilted into that hug, letting the hug wash over him.
Just LOOK at that head tilt!
4. Who doesn’t want a Michelle Obama hug?!
12. More hugs, please!
- The Republican chair of the House probe into Russia and Trump should step down after secretly meeting with a source at the White House, say top Democrats.
- President Trump will sign an executive order on Tuesday stopping the EPA's plan to limit power plants burning coal.
- Facebook will start globally rolling out three features today on iOS and Android that strongly resemble Snapchat. They're called Camera, Direct, and Stories.
- And a college student was banned from Tinder after scamming some men out of money 💸 💔