1. The Vanity Fair photo shoot happened just a few weeks ago, and Caitlyn Jenner's oldest daughter, Cassandra, was there the whole day.
2. Jenner started transitioning for the first time in the late 1980s, taking hormones for breast growth and beginning a regimen of electrolysis to remove facial hair.
3. Jenner had a different name picked out at that time.
4. Jenner thinks she didn't do a good job raising her four oldest children.
5. Kris Jenner told Vanity Fair she "disputes" Caitlyn's claims that Kris said Caitlyn could only go out in women's clothes when she was out of town.
6. Jenner hasn't had genital surgery.
7. Jenner initially, and briefly, regretted going through with the transition.
8. Jenner has "girls' nights" with her children.
9. Jenner watched the Diane Sawyer interview live, twice.
10. Jenner still sometimes introduces herself as "Bruce" by accident.
11. Jenner's transition will likely not be a part of the E! docuseries.
12. The four older kids are not thrilled about Jenner's E! docuseries.
13. The docuseries will be used as a platform for transgender issues.
14. All of Jenner's children are expected to be there when she receives the Arthur Ashe Courage Award at the ESPYs next month.
15. And Jenner, who was once terrified of the paparazzi outing her, is slowly starting to embrace them.
The July issue of Vanity Fair hits newsstands on June 9 and is currently available on the Vanity Fair app on iPhones and iPads.
Emily Orley is an entertainment reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York. Orley reports on the television industry.
Contact Emily Orley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.