2. You may only be an assistant, but you’re getting paid and well on your way to becoming a TV journalist!
4. And that your tour of the building goes something like this:
5. But who cares! You’re finally working in a REAL NEWSROOM.
7. Or ever dealt with a single phone line… or phone…
16. You’re continually shocked at the number of people who use Internet Explorer.
- President Trump addressed the Conservative Political Action Conference, or CPAC, where he lashed out at the media and defended his agenda.
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳