2. You may only be an assistant, but you’re getting paid and well on your way to becoming a TV journalist!
4. And that your tour of the building goes something like this:
5. But who cares! You’re finally working in a REAL NEWSROOM.
7. Or ever dealt with a single phone line… or phone…
16. You’re continually shocked at the number of people who use Internet Explorer.
- President Trump signed an anti-abortion executive order that reinstates the so-called global gag rule, barring foreign organizations taking US money from providing abortions.
- The new Trump Hotel in Washington, DC, has lost more than $1 million and is in violation of Donald Trump's lease with the government, say Democratic lawmakers.
- In the first major lawsuit of his presidency, Donald Trump has been sued by top legal scholars over alleged conflicts of interest with his foreign business entanglements.
- The all-day breakfast boom at McDonald's is over as sales once again continued to fall for the fast food giant 🍳 📉