2. You may only be an assistant, but you’re getting paid and well on your way to becoming a TV journalist!
4. And that your tour of the building goes something like this:
5. But who cares! You’re finally working in a REAL NEWSROOM.
7. Or ever dealt with a single phone line… or phone…
16. You’re continually shocked at the number of people who use Internet Explorer.
- The Democratic National Convention starts today and it's already off to a rocky start. Here's what you need to know 🇺🇸🔔
- At least two people have been killed and 16 others were injured in a shooting outside a nightclub in Fort Myers, Florida, media say.
- Verizon is buying Yahoo's core business for about $5 billion, ending the web pioneer's run as an independent company.