1. A new Verizon FiOS commercial encourages viewers to reach out to the three happy customers featured in the ad. The Twitter handles of the “longtime FiOS users” are displayed in the commercial to help with this process:
2. Meet @RegSchneider:
4. And @lianarowe:
5. On Twitter, the plan initially went just how Verizon intended:
17. And then there are the completely unrelated questions:
18. Or invitations:
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- The crowd at Trump's inaugural concert was noticeably smaller compared to Obama's 2009 turnout.
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, was grilled by Democrats over his time leading a mortgage company that carried out over 36,000 foreclosures.
- A majority of American adults get news from Facebook, according to a new survey by BuzzFeed, but only 18% of respondents said they trusted news from Facebook. ✋ 📰