1. Controversial Republican Virginia Lieutenant Governor nominee E.W. Jackson made a very strange campaign video when he was running for Senate in 2012.
2. After a Founding Father hands Jackson an axe decorated with the American flag, Jackson proceeds to demonstrate how he’ll “fix” the country’s problems.
3. The problems are represented by fruit, specifically melons.
4. The federal budget fruit is the first to meet the axe…
5. Followed by unemployment…
6. And, finally, Obamacare.
- The FBI is investigating after 11 Jewish community centers across the United States received bomb threats on Monday.
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎