1. Controversial Republican Virginia Lieutenant Governor nominee E.W. Jackson made a very strange campaign video when he was running for Senate in 2012.
2. After a Founding Father hands Jackson an axe decorated with the American flag, Jackson proceeds to demonstrate how he’ll “fix” the country’s problems.
3. The problems are represented by fruit, specifically melons.
4. The federal budget fruit is the first to meet the axe…
5. Followed by unemployment…
6. And, finally, Obamacare.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- At least 13 people were killed and 31 others injured when a tour bus crashed into a semi-trailer near Palm Springs, California Sunday.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.