1. Controversial Republican Virginia Lieutenant Governor nominee E.W. Jackson made a very strange campaign video when he was running for Senate in 2012.
2. After a Founding Father hands Jackson an axe decorated with the American flag, Jackson proceeds to demonstrate how he’ll “fix” the country’s problems.
3. The problems are represented by fruit, specifically melons.
4. The federal budget fruit is the first to meet the axe…
5. Followed by unemployment…
6. And, finally, Obamacare.
- A Silicon Valley college faked grades, dodged immigration authorities, and made a fortune, BuzzFeed News has found 💰🎓
- Here we go: Donald Trump has reached the number of delegates needed to be the Republican presidential nominee.
- The UK will be the first country to issue letters for same-sex couples abroad to ensure their next-of-kin rights are upheld.