1. Watch the magical moment:
Four year-old Alyssa Brown was visiting Snow White’s wishing well at Disneyland with her mother and baby brother when the princess herself appeared and asked the little girl to make a wish.
Alyssa skipped to the well with Snow White, shut her eyes and wished that her daddy, a Marine serving in Afghanistan, would come home.
When she opened her eyes, her father, Marine Lt. Scott Brown, was down on one knee before her.
‘Hi baby,’ her father said as she ran into his arms.
Alyssa’s mother, Jennifer Brown, describes her daughter as a “daddy’s girl” who has a difficult time coping when her father is overseas.
The Browns were happy that their plan to surprise Alyssa worked and they told KTLA News that her next wish is for a puppy.
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A US federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- The UK Supreme Court ruled that it's legal for the government to keep couples apart because of their income.
- Yalla! You can now download a new Arab emoji keyboard that includes a belly dancer, Oman Chips, and more 👏