1. Watch the magical moment:
Four year-old Alyssa Brown was visiting Snow White’s wishing well at Disneyland with her mother and baby brother when the princess herself appeared and asked the little girl to make a wish.
Alyssa skipped to the well with Snow White, shut her eyes and wished that her daddy, a Marine serving in Afghanistan, would come home.
When she opened her eyes, her father, Marine Lt. Scott Brown, was down on one knee before her.
‘Hi baby,’ her father said as she ran into his arms.
Alyssa’s mother, Jennifer Brown, describes her daughter as a “daddy’s girl” who has a difficult time coping when her father is overseas.
The Browns were happy that their plan to surprise Alyssa worked and they told KTLA News that her next wish is for a puppy.
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- Obamacare premiums will jump an average 25% in 2017, but officials say subsidies will keep costs low for most people.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏