1. Two-wheel driving, known as “skiing” or “sidewall skiing,” is the latest viral craze to hit Saudi Arabia.
3. The maneuver is normally seen on Nascar tracks or in action movies and television series such as Transformers or The Dukes of Hazzard.
5. Only men can take part in these stunts as Saudi Arabia forbids women from driving.
7. These daredevils practice their tricks on highways outside the northern city of Ha’il.
9. A video of a Saudi Arabian man changing a tire while driving on two wheels went viral after it was published online last month.
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰