1. Two-wheel driving, known as “skiing” or “sidewall skiing,” is the latest viral craze to hit Saudi Arabia.
3. The maneuver is normally seen on Nascar tracks or in action movies and television series such as Transformers or The Dukes of Hazzard.
5. Only men can take part in these stunts as Saudi Arabia forbids women from driving.
7. These daredevils practice their tricks on highways outside the northern city of Ha’il.
9. A video of a Saudi Arabian man changing a tire while driving on two wheels went viral after it was published online last month.
- Donald Trump on Sunday said that his comments about a problem in Sweden — were not about an event, but about a Fox News report 🇸🇪🙃
- Exactly 75 years ago today, President Franklin D. Roosevelt signed the executive order authorizing the internment of Japanese-Americans.
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat in the color of Somalia's flag 🇸🇴
- One man scammed his way through New York Fashion week by dressing up as Sisqó — and people really believed him 😩