1. Two-wheel driving, known as “skiing” or “sidewall skiing,” is the latest viral craze to hit Saudi Arabia.
3. The maneuver is normally seen on Nascar tracks or in action movies and television series such as Transformers or The Dukes of Hazzard.
5. Only men can take part in these stunts as Saudi Arabia forbids women from driving.
7. These daredevils practice their tricks on highways outside the northern city of Ha’il.
9. A video of a Saudi Arabian man changing a tire while driving on two wheels went viral after it was published online last month.
- Donald Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Famine in South Sudan has left 100,000 people facing starvation and nearly 8 million in need of immediate assistance, UN agencies say.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it's the definition of friendship goals 😎