6. “I have no problem with putting it on Facebook, because hey, it’s fun for me and it’s apparently fun for a lot of other people and there’s always the chance that someone will say, ‘Hey, I know who that is.’ And I want my iPad back.”
Engstrom and his family.
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- People are backing one of the Women's March organizers after conservative blogs claimed she has deep ties to terrorism.
- You could be consuming fake news on Snapchat Discover. The app is now making publishers fact-check their content 👻