1. President Obama met with family members of Rosa Parks after speaking at the dedication of a new statue of the civil rights icon on Capitol Hill Wednesday. Three year-old Terrell Anderson, Jr., shared a special moment with the president.
- The enemy within: Civilians are caught in the crossfire as Iraqi troops move closer to Mosul and face fears of ISIS.
- Police are investigating after someone destroyed Donald Trump's Hollywood Walk Of Fame star with a sledgehammer early Wednesday.
- Here's what European cities are offering to convince London's banks, companies, and entrepreneurs to move post-Brexit🍷🌞
- Hillary Clinton responded to that "Death Row Records" meme about her debate outfits.