1. President Obama met with family members of Rosa Parks after speaking at the dedication of a new statue of the civil rights icon on Capitol Hill Wednesday. Three year-old Terrell Anderson, Jr., shared a special moment with the president.
- President Trump accused Barack Obama of organizing recent protests against him and leaking information from the White House to the press.
- Education Secretary Betsy DeVos compared historically black colleges and universities to charter schools, spurring criticism of "whitewashing history."
- A second wave of bomb threats sent to Jewish community centers brought the number of locations threatened on Monday to 30.
- PricewaterhouseCoopers fessed up to the Oscars oops that caused "La La Land" to be named best picture instead of "Moonlight."