4. Soon, videos of people claiming to have tried the new waterproof feature began to circulate.
6. Apparently, some iPhone users believed the ads:
OK whoever said updating to iOS 7 would make my iPhone waterproof FUCK YOU
Anyone have a iPhone for sale? Someone told me iOS7 was waterproof and obviously mine wasn’t….
Whoever said the iOS7 makes your phone waterproof. Fuck you
â€œ@AjakeC1: iOS 7 waterproofs your phone! Go try it out!â€ NOW MY PHONE HAS WATER DAMAGE.!
Whoever said iOS 7 is Waterproof your phone…. Fuck You
11. Don’t try this at home.
- Oops: "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳⁉️
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲