2. The clash marked the deadliest outbreak of violence in Libya’s capital since the 2011 revolution that ousted Muammar Gaddafi.
3. “The demonstration was peaceful and had been permitted by the Interior Ministry, and then the protesters were fired on when they entered [the militia’s district],” Prime Minister Ali Zeidan said in a TV interview Friday.
5. The number of injured and dead is expected to rise overnight.
Scenes from morgue/Bou sleem hospital tonight- all other shots too graphic to share #Tripoli
- President Obama has ordered a full review of hacking related to the 2016 election. Officials have alleged Russia used the hacks to interfere with the election.
- Trump's cabinet fills out: He's reportedly tapped Washington Congresswoman Cathy McMorris Rodgers for Interior Secretary, Goldman Sachs President Gary Cohn for National Economic Council Director.
- South Korean President Park Geun-hye has apologized for negligence after lawmakers impeached her over a corruption scandal.
- J. Cole dropped his much-anticipated album and people are holding onto it like it's an oxygen tank for 2016.